Friday, March 20, 2009

Taxi Manhattan To Woodbury Common

Things are returning

As promised, the 19ego I was on vacation, but today I go back to writing. Let me start with something light - at the request of readers - a bit of fun:) all familiar to those skilled in the Balkans is a cultural custom practiced in these areas, which in the simplest way, our "European", "Western" and "enlightened" way, you can described as "music theft" - just that one of the Balkan nations to write a song that becomes a hit - after a while, all the Balkans are singing the same hit, but in his own way. So I invite you to a good start to get acquainted with one of my favorite pieces of the Balkans, in 4 different languages. Music has been pasted in alphabetical order by country. So first and Bulgaria Azis (this is a man who deserves a separate topic), Malin, Greece, Nikos Vertis, Serbia and Funky G and Turkey, and Murat Basaran. Do not ask me who was the first ... Ps. Turek will be the version of disco, but it also has the same lines as the Greek and Bulgarian. Serbian to my knowledge there is only so HALS.







0 comments:

Post a Comment