Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alexi Texas With Black Men

William Gibson's "tomorrows" Martin

Original title: All Tomorrow's Parties
Publishing cycle: Trilogy bridge Volume 3
Publisher and date: Książnica, April 2011
Number Pages: 288
Rating: 3 / 6








the impression that something important has escaped my mind that I read the book carefully, and not only missed the key to deciphering and understanding of the novel, and maybe my lack of understanding comes from ignorance of the previous two volumes?
about what was going on in this story?
Frankly, I do not know ...

description intrigued me on the cover, which reminded me of another book, read a long time ago. Unfortunately, as it turned out, not always an intriguing introduction entails equally intriguing development.

near future.
Colin Laney, a resident of the boxes in Tokyo, decided on a strange disease, believes that its source lies in the experimental center is adopted when he was still in the orphanage. Despite the fever consuming the advent of the culminating moment of premonition in the history of earth's history, it needs to help someone who might be at the same time and to report to him the course of events. Falls on Rydell, a former policeman and bodyguard in the store Happy Dragon. Man can not fully know what is his job, strictly carries out instructions given by Laney is not always finding in this sense. At some point realizes that he faces mortal danger. Being chased by a man named Herwooda mercenaries, who in the new world order wants to take the highest place in the social ladder. Getting to know the Chevette
pursued by her former boyfriend, Silencia, retarded boy who turns out to be a computer genius and Rei Toi, a computer hologram studying human behavior. Heroes
spotykją on Bridge in San Francisco, where I live, people who have no where to go, from which there is no escape.

Most of the threads for me, the novel remains an unsolved mystery. What was this mysterious turning point around which revolved the whole action and why it never came? Is it possible I missed the event you have been waiting impatiently for the entire book? Why serve the accumulation of form which brought virtually nothing to share the track, whose presence seems almost superfluous?

I read eagerly, waiting for the moment when everything becomes clear and beautifully arranged in a logical whole. Unfortunately, even a long meditation on the essence of this book gave me nothing and did not dispel the great unknown. Maybe if I knew the previous volumes of the book series of my perception would be completely different?
Once again, I realized that fantasy is not for me, because other books of this type of leave for fans of this genre of literature.

***

books you can read thank a publisher and portal Książnica Sztukater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment